Card image

Product Details

Ultra Glow Serum

Brand : Sephora Collection

  • Rating : 4.3

What it is:

What it is:

Formulated with 97% ingredients from natural origin, the Sephora Collection Ultra Glow Serum contains a hydrating cocktail of brightening vitamin C + E and natural peptides to moisturise, provide radiance and tone your skin.

What it does:

The skin is instantly more hydrated and radiant. As it is firmer, it appears to be suppler and smoother. After 28 days, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced, resulting in glowing skin. Quickly absorbed and non-oily texture, which can be used as a good face make-up base.

What else you need to know:

  • Cocktail of natural vitamin C and vitamin E: extracted from potato and sunflower, these ingredients are known to provide radiance and protect the skin from environmental factors.
  • Natural peptides: from marine algae, known for its tightening effect.
  • 97% ingredients from natural origin, the remaining 3% mainly ensure product texture and stability.
  • Clinically proven for all skin types, including the sensitive ones.
  • Formulated without animal-based raw materials.
  • Eco-design packaging: The bottle is made of 100% recyclable glass, our cardboard comes from sustainably managed forests and is printed with vegetable ink.
  • Made in France by a company with 160 employees, which limits its environmental impact thanks to the use of LED lighting and gradual fitting of solar panels.

  • Learn more about Sephora’s Clean initiatives here, including the list of “formulated without” ingredients and what makes a brand Clean + Planet Positive.

Ingredients : Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Glycerin, Ribose, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.